Please supply your name, and a
valid email address.

Thank you

Thank you for joining our mailing list.

Click to join our mailing list
Click to join our mailing list

UMA x COP26: Aurora, Nick Mulvey, Sam Fischer, Bemz

Sat 6th Nov 2021

We are delighted to host an amazing lineup of artists as part of COP26 and UMA Entertainment on the 6th of November!
AURORA, Sam Fischer and Bemz will be kick starting the show, before Andy Cato of Groove Armada, Sarra Wild of OH141 and Darwin Reef take on the after party!

 

80% of the profits from this event will be donated to Brian Eno’s charity EarthPercent, making grants to the most effective organisations working on the climate crisis. The remaining 20% will be donated to social impact charities in Glasgow, helping to support the local community.

< Back
< Back
share this page